Having good tires is important to the safety and reliability of your vehicle. In addition to the safety advantages of proper tires, a vehicle will experience increased performance capability, better traction, and an overall smoother ride. We provide tire installation services in Redlands, CA.
Our mechanics are trained on proper tire installation. New tire installation consists of:
· Checking the lug nuts for wear
· Installing new valve stems
· Mounting the tires
· Correct balancing of the wheels
· Inspecting the disc brake caliper clearance
· Measuring the space between calipers, tires, and rims to inspect for potential obstructions
· Tightening lugs to correct torque
Routine tire maintenance should be done to identify signs of tire wear, to keep you and your passengers safe, and to extend the life of your tires. Proper installation enables tires to function fully and correctly. Having good tires on your vehicle and having them expertly installed has a significant impact on the safety of your vehicle. Here are some reasons why the condition of your tires is so important:
· Worn tires present a serious safety hazard.
· New tires make your vehicle more efficient, while worn tires will have the vehicle working harder and burning more fuel.
· Your tires aid in suspension, which makes driving more comfortable and enhances the performance of your vehicle.
· Your vehicle will offer a much more comfortable ride, better handling capability, and reduced fuel consumption.